Matt partners with business owners to make rewarding strategic decisions and develop lasting relationships. Matt’s passion is to help create and grow profitable businesses and stress-free business owners.
With over 13 years’ experience, Matt joined Rogerson Kenny in 2018 after 10 years working in mid-tier accounting firms. Throughout his career Matt has developed valuable insight into the construction, fitness, retail and professional services industry. He has advised recognisable franchise brands, suburban residential and retail developments and multi-million corporate deals.
Matt is specifically known for forecast financial modelling, investor relations, franchising, corporate structuring, merger and acquisition analysis, asset protection, bookkeeping, board reporting, CFO services and profit maximization strategies. Driven by data and business intelligence he delivers a wholesome view from details to destination, and everything in between.
Outside of accounting, Matt is a tragic boxer, former fitness business owner, husband, father of two boys and overly confident Geelong supporter.
Matt is a go-to advisor that always provides a refreshing view for you and your business needs
Qualifications & Professional Accreditation’s:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting, Finance & Financial Planning)
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting (CA)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (CA)
- Registered Tax Agent
- Associate Member of the Tax Institute
- Certificate of Public Practice
- Industry Diploma of Property Development (RMIT)
- Virtual CFO Association Member
- Xero Certified Advisor