How many of these questions can you confidently answer about your business?
READ THE TRANSCRIPTION BELOW:
Mark Rogerson here. I’m going to ask you some questions as a business owner that you should know the answer to. If not, why not?
- Okay, what’s your profit this year versus last year?
- What about your sales, are they up or down?
- Do you have a succession plan for your business?
- Are your personal assets protected?
- Are your business assets protected?
- Do you have a Super Fund?
- Are you engaged in the Super Fund?
- Have you had your bookkeeping process reviewed in the last couple of years?
- Because there have been a lot of changes to bookkeeping in the last couple of years.
- What about your business structure?
- Is it the best business structure for you and for your growth and your needs over the future?
If you’re hesitating, maybe it’s time to contact Rogerson Kenny Business Accountants to find out how you can improve your business accounting.