We’re hiring for accountants – just like you! We are looking for excellent accountants all the time. Please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
10 reasons why you may like to join our team
1) We are a growing business, which creates opportunity for advancement. We have grown double digits for last three years. Join the fun, be part of a growing team and grow yourself while you are there!
2) Have a development plan and be nurtured. We operate in teams so there will always be support and someone to mentor you on your career progression. You will receive regular, adhoc feedback and structured reviews. We pride ourselves on honest communication – so you will know how you are going and what you need to do to get to the next level.
3) Enjoy working flexi hours. Work your day anytime between 7am and 7pm. Arrive today at 7am and leave at 3.30pm, arrive tomorrow at 10.30am and leave at 7pm.
4) Be part of a true business service firm, we strive to help our clients achieve their financial goals, by being actively engaged in their businesses. Tax compliance is only the beginning to our client relationships. View our unique business advisory system, BRAINS® here.
5) Enjoy your birthday off. Nuff said.
6) Tech savvy. For us, this means work on 3 or 4 screens, cloud based software, full electronic workpapers, electronic reviews, online client portal for client documentation communication, Xero Tax, Xero Workpapers, WorkflowMax.
7) Be part of a team. Quarterly functions such as escape rooms, lunch and tour of the MCG, lunch in Yarra Valley, two day retreat and strategic session at Inverloch, cruise around Docklands and surrounding area, etc. We are always doing something fun!
8) Work closer to home. We are not located in the CBD, so if you live in the south or south east, giddy up! Plenty of parking along with flexi hours, should mean a better existence!
9) We promote psychological safety and encourage you to be you and play to your strengths – do what you like doing and fulfils you!
10) Be a part of where we are going. We have a strategic plan, which we share and measure with everyone on a regular basis. Five areas support our strategic plan, if one interests you, get involved. Learn skills that will complement what you already have. Be involved in operations or sales and marketing!